Townsquare™ is a product of MIG, a nationally recognized leader in public participation and facilitation, community planning and urban design, landscape architecture, communications and management. Founded in 1981, MIG has worked extensively with public agencies, counties, cities, and organizations to accurately and effectively communicate complex issues to key stakeholders and the public, enabling them to actively participate in planning, design and development processes and make informed decisions. For 25 years, we have proven our success involving community members and stakeholders, building consensus and developing a base of support for project outcomes.
With the emergence of the World Wide Web in the early 1990’s, MIG began applying its public involvement and community building experience and techniques to this new communication medium. One result of this applied research and development is Townsquare™. Equally important, this work brought together a talented team of in-house professional staff that together offer the following strengths.
- Award-winning design.Our staff of skilled web and graphic designers have a passion for innovative design and engaging messages.
- State-of-the-art web software, database and network engineering.Our engineers have extensive experience developing and maintaining database-driven web-based software applications and managing the web infrastructure that supports these applications.
- A “turnkey” web solution. MIG’s in-house team has all the skills necessary to power your web needs. We hand you the keys when your Townsquare™ web portal is ready to launch, and we make sure it runs smoothly for as long as you like.
- Over 20 years of experience developing communications and outreach strategies, programs and products to inform and engage the community. We understand the dynamics of communications, social marketing and human behavior, and are adept at translating this understanding through elegant and accessible information design and architecture.
- A proven combination of technical and creative services.We have deep experience developing both print and electronic products for many audiences from legislators to consumers, from state agencies to private corporations and professional service organizations. Our team can quickly distill and simplify complex processes and technical information and communicate them concisely and effectively.
- The whole of our team is greater than the sum of its parts. The MIG team has been built over the last ten plus years to provide the full range of web services required by effective and modern service-driven organizations. Our clients benefit from the synergy created when planning, design, communication, management and technology expertise comes together as a team.